Polenta is an Italian store cupboard staple, a rustic dish from Northern Italy made from corn flour. At il Polentone we cook polenta in the traditional way, slowly bubbling away in a big pot and then pouring it steaming hot into a wooden board, and serving it with meat ragu, a mushroom sauce or a 4cheeses sauce on top. You can also order the trittico: a tasting plate to share with you friend with the three flavours! Soft, delicious and GLUTEN FREE!
Our menu for the Winter Night Market:
- POLENTA WITH MEAT RAGU (GF)
- POLENTA WITH MUSHROOM SAUCE (VEGETARIAN and GF)
- POLENTA WITH 4CHEESES (VEGETARIAN and GF)
- TRITTICO: Try them all! (GF)
- POLENTA CHIPS with lemon mayo ricotta (VEGETARIAN and GF)