Officially opened in 1974 and designed by renowned architect Robin Boyd, The Mitchelton Estate has always captured the imagination of its visitors through its unique architecture, experience and endless possibilities.
Situated at the gateway to the Goulburn Valley, approximately 90 minutes from Melbourne’s CBD, Mitchelton Wines is becoming once again one of regional Victoria’s premier food and wine destinations.
From the elegant range of Estate grown wines, to the tranquil rolling greens and sweeping bends of the mighty Goulburn River, Mitchelton Winery has something for everyone.
Find these delicious varieties at the Winter Night Market on any Wednesday night until August 30!
- Mitchelton NV Cuvee – White peach and spicy floral aromas are backed by herbaceous complexity.
- 2015 Mitchelton Cabernet Sauvignon – Intense savoury aromas are complimented by sweet leather and musk.
- 2016 Blackwood Park Riesling – A burst of freshly cut lemon and lime zest aromas announce this wines intentions.
- 2016 The Bend Sauvignon Blanc – Enticing aromas of passsion fruit, bean pod and tropical fruit lead the way.
- 2014 The Bend Shiraz – Bursting with juicy red and dark fruits with an earthy complexity, the palate is smooth, supple and generous.