Rules & Regulations.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- Queen Victoria Market encourages responsible consumption of alcohol.
- The Night Market is a fully licenced venue.
- Adult supervision required for those under 18 years of age.
- Only alcohol purchased on premises can be consumed.
- It is a condition of entry that you agree to random bag checks.
- Any photography or videography captured by Queen Victoria Market during the event is the property of QVM and will be used for marketing and promotional purposes.
- No tripod stands or large equipment to be taken onsite in the interest of public safety.
- No animals allowed, except guide dogs.
- Skateboards, bicycles and roller blades may not be brought on site.
- The Night Market at Queen Victoria Market is a smoking free zone. Penalties apply for non-compliance.
- Queen Victoria Market (QVM) management is committed to ensuring all events held at QVM are enjoyable and safe for customers and our traders. The Night Market at Queen Victoria Market (QVM) is managed by our experienced Events Team who, together with our dedicated security team, work throughout the night to monitor the event and the number of patrons attending. This is supported by a close working relationship with Victoria Police to ensure we continue to offer a safe and enjoyable event.
- The Night Market at Queen Victoria Market provides the ultimate Melbourne foodie experience under the shelter of the Market’s heritage sheds. There are some food traders who cook over coals or woodfire. As a result, the air may be smoky at times.
Get the latest news on all our Night Markets at Queen Vic Market.